Skip the Courthouse FAQs
Can I "Skip the Courthouse" on another date? Not at this time. However we are considering adding additional dates to the calendar.
Do I need to have a marriage license? Yes, all couples must apply in advance and present the certificate the day of for completion.
What is the name of the ceremony location? The ceremonies will be located at Constance Manor in the chapel room.
Am I allowed to invite friends/family to attend? Sure, invite up to 10 guests to accompany you.
How long is the ceremony? Ceremonies will be between 10-12 minutes. However the Skip the Courthouse experience is 30 minutes in total.
6. Are there any add-on services available? Yes, couples have the option to purchase florals (bouquet & boutonnière).
7. How can I submit my payment? You will receive an invoice to make an electronic payment of $500 plus a 4% processing fee.
8. What is your refund policy? All payments are non-refundable.
9. Can you accept walk-ins? Unfortunately all appointments have to be scheduled because all ceremonies are custom and written in advance.
10. Besides the marriage license, are there any additional requirements? Yes, all couples and their guests must arrive 15 minutes prior. Ceremonies will begin promptly at the scheduled time.